What is Light4Life Organization Membership?
Millions of underprivileged children globally are deprived of their basic rights. Either they are unable to complete their education or are subjected to abuse, or are forced into child labour at a young age.
Light4life has been working towards tackling such issues. An inevitable contribution to this cause comes from the persistent efforts of the Light4life members.
These self-motivated individuals understand the need to get involved with this cause.
Light4life offers a diverse range of membership opportunities.
Through these, you can not only contribute towards the betterment of underprivileged children but also undergo a transforming journey for yourselves!
- Help Light4Lifeorganisation forge partnerships with local brands and businesses who can help us raise awareness as well as funds through collaboration activities.
- Build awareness about Light4Life organisation on social media by following our pages and sharingour posts across platforms on your social media networks.
- Enable sponsorship and media opportunities for Light4Life organisation events and campaigns.
- Volunteer your skills and expertise in the fields of photography, design, videography, writing etc.
- Become a child rights advocate by writing about our endeavours in media publications or blogs.
To choose any of these options, write to our team member in the city nearest to you
Office Bearers – United Kingdom
– Dr. Muhammed Aslam Nasir
(President & Founding Member)
– Dr. Khalid Malik (Founding Member)
– Dr. Nadeem Bhatti (Founding Member)
– Mrs. Salma Sultana Nasir (Managing Director)
– Mrs. Lubna Khan (Director of Education)
– Mr. Talha Nasir (Chairman)
– Mr. Tuaha Nasir (CFO- Chief Financial Officer)
– Mr. Shahid Bawa (Director of Operations & Strategy)
– Mr. Adam Nasir (Co-Chairman)
– Mr. Danyal Nasir (Director of Finance)
– Dr. Almas Qazi (Director of Health)
– Mrs.Fiza A. (Director of Graphic Design & Marketing)
– Mrs. Mariam Shahid (Director of Events Management)
– Mr. Usman Yousef (Director of International Affairs)
– Ms. Aneesa Mirza (Director of Legal Affairs)
– Mrs. Asiya Nasir (Blogger & Content Creator)
– Mr. Waqar Mirza (Director of Events)
– Mr. Dil Muhammad Shahid (Web & Graphic Designer)
– Mr. Murtaza Arfan (Web Develper)
– Mrs. Shamaila Khan (Executive Member)
– Mr. Vickey Ranavat (Executive Member)
Office Bearers – Pakistan
Registration Number : RP9922-L/S/16/308
– Mr. Zahid Hussain Khan(Chairman)
– Dr. Muhammed Aslam Nasir (Co-Chairman)
– Dr. Rizwana Khalil (Co-Chairperson)
– Prof. Rukhsana Shahid (Director of Education)
– Mian Khalil Ahmad (Director of Finance)
– Prof. Khalid Hussain Khan (Managing Director & Chief Medical Officer)
– Eng.Muhammad Faizan Choudhry. (Financial Secretary)
– Eng.Waqar Hussain Khan (Director of Communications)
– Mr. Tahir Sohail Nazmi ( Director of Operations & Strategy)
– Mrs. Lubna Umer (Executive Manager)
– Mr. Mohammad Asad Ansari (Director of International Affairs)
– Mrs. Afsah Asad (Director of Marketing & Events Management)
– Miss. Fatima Asad Ansari (Director of Social Media)